Just in time for winter

Yes, I'm back. After quite a long hiatus, and finally getting back into the swing of things, I've decided to enter the blogging world again. You will find the same amount of intrigue, suspense, and mystifying humor only previously found on the backs of Cap'n Crunch boxes. I have more sketches to share, fun to impart, and words to type.

Last year I had the wonderful opportunity to be offered employment at internationally known company Curious Media. I've participated in many projects, and have drawn many things. I have now 2,482 work notebooks full of sketches that would only astound modern science, as well as befuddle the great minds of the world.

But I decided to burn them all and post pictures of snow cone machines, instead.

These are your average snow cone/heart monitoring machines. Fairly common place.

Knowing that snow cones always taste better when a beaver chips the ice for you, I decided to try this version.

Because of my recent trip to Plus-Size Bed, Bath and Beyond, I had an abundance of gigantic cheese graters that needed to be put to good use. 

The snowmen could loose a few pounds anyways.

Comments

Toon said…
Welcome back to the world of blogging
Jeff said…
Thanks Toon! I will do my best to keep you and the other 3 people still following this blog entertained.