Illustration Friday: Sacrifice

Run, little chicken! Run!

Comments

Ryan said…
Awesome, I love the design of those tiki masks. I also like that one of them has a pole-arm, for some reason it just works.
Zara said…
Haha, great illustration!
Dodo said…
Hehehehehehe...
I like it, a lot.
And, in some way, is so similar to my idea.
But yours finished! So you win ;-)
Cez said…
beautiful!!!!! great one...love it
Anonymous said…
this is so great! love the style and the take on the theme.
Dan said…
I like chickens, therefore Im not amused at all.
Tony LaRocca said…
So many utensils for one sacrificial chicken! "Mega Ultra Chicken? Shhhh... he is legend!" (ATHF)
Jeff said…
Thanks everyone for the kind remarks! I'm glad you enjoyed watching these guys slice n dice a chicken.

Ryan - Thanks! And, I'm not sure which arm you might be talking about, but I think I did make a tangent with one of them. or maybe it was the coloring. Sorry 'bout that.

el dodo purpura - Yes, very similar! I wish I would have sketched it out better like yours. That seems to be the dilemma...Either hurry and finish the illustration, or plan & design it out. It's a toss-up. I chose the first this time.

zara, cez, erika - Thank you!

dan - Pigs and sheep are next. You might want to cover your eyes.

tony - You're right...I should have added about 6 more knives. :o) And I'm not familiar with your quote. ATHF? Hmmmm. I'll have to look into that one.
Very funny. Get visual perspective. Thanks for the chuckle.
Jeff said…
Ahhh, ATHF = Aqua Teen Hunger Force! Nice!
C. Bennett said…
Nice! I would say more about it but when it comes out that good. All you can say is NICE!
and i love the tiki faces.
Franfou said…
wow what a great vectorial design ! and fun !