How did I get sand in there?!

One day, I decided to walk to the nearest beach and make a sand castle. Unfortunately, Idaho is not known for having a plethora of sandy beaches. But fortunately, I enjoy running all the way to California now and then.

As I began my bi-pedal journey, I decided to start sketching some ideas of what my sand castle would look like once I arrived.

Ah, yes. What a beauty! I drew this while running, you know.
More beach-a-rific sketches to keep my interest up!
Look! I even drew a princess in that tower up there!
Dragons sure are cool. With their fire, and claws and... oh wait... I'm supposed to be drawing castles. Um, yeah.
Ok, yeah! See! Dragons go with castles! Er... Aligator-looking dragons. And so do side swimming pools. For all the royal pool parties.
...and umbrellas. We wouldn't want the royal king to get a royal sun burn. (Never mind the giant, frenzied dragon that hangs around the castle. I'm sure he won't bother anyone.)

Comments