It has come to this...

Well, out of much deliberation and self analysis, I have come to a momentous decision... Partial Distortion of Grape Udders will no longer be updated and will be going on a long term hiatus. The site will continue to stay up, and visitors will be able to browse through the archives at their leisure, but I will not be posting any more material until an undisclosed future time.

I've come to this conclusion with a heavy heart, but feel like it is time. With the lack of posts for the past few months, I guess it was inevitable. So, with this last post, I thank you for following, reading, and viewing, and wish you a fond farewell. Until next time, may all your grape udders be only partial distorted.

Quickinks to my...
Sketchbook
Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketches
Polls
Silly Putty Close-Ups
Comics

Comments

Bubbashelby said…
Bummer - I love your little sketches. They're so full of life!
Dan said…
NoooooOOOOooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooo! It was me who caused this! I'm sorry I lured you into that alley and broke your knee caps, I didn't mean for it to get out of hand like that. Great work with the site over the years! Your antics will be missed!
Jeff said…
Thanks Bubba! I do appreciate it.

And yes Dan, my knee caps will never be the same, thanks to you.

I'm sure there will be other creative outlets for me in the future, I just haven't figured those out yet.
LEon said…
And just when I discover this blog... Just update whenever you feel like.
Jeff said…
Thanks LEon. I'll do that. Enjoy the archived stuff!
Jeff said…
There, there, Riley...