Oh, now that's just great.

Here's our results for our last poll, ladies and gentlemen.

Well, I wasn't thinking that one would actually win. Plus, I didn't get to lick an envelope.

But, to show that P.D.o.G.U. truly listens to all 8 of its viewers, I will now be doing 4 web comics. Yes, I am a man of my word. And I am not a lazy bum. Now, I never said HOW long I will be doing them, so we should probably clarify that. (Check out this weeks new poll.)

So, to clarify a few other things, after this weeks poll ends and we have the results, I will pick a day of the week and proclaim it Web Comic (day of the week). The 4 comics will be named...

1. Mummy and Clown
2. Living on a fram (Pig and chicken)
3. The Beanworm Guys
4. Ray Gun & Flower (formerly Lazer Gun and Flower)

They will be hosted by the same web site that brings you the world renown webcomic "Ulysses Chickens in the wind"

Comments