Poll results

Well, I've been putting it off long enough... I have a couple poll results to officially highlight and close. First of all, you might have noticed at the very bottom of the right column, a little poll titled "Pick a funny sentence" that's been hanging around for quite some time. Well, the results are in and it was a landslide decision. The funnier sentence is, indeed, "Yorkin, borkin." Feel free to use it 3 times a day for optimal results.



Secondlyish, it seems we have a 4 way tie with the poll "Which cartoon characters would you like to see in a new weekly web comic on P.D.o.G.U.?" Hmmmm, now this is quite a dilemma. I wasn't quite sure what to do, so I decided to open another poll asking what we should do with the results of this poll. Let your voice be heard and help me sort out this web comic mess!

Comments

Dan said…
How about option e)Iron Man is a silly movie ;)
Jeff said…
That's not an option Dan! And if it were an option, I suppose you would choose it, wouldn't you? Well,... each time you choose that answer, a G.I. Joe action figure gets blown up by a kid with bottle rockets and too much time on his hands.

Don't let them blow up, Dan. You don't want them to blow up, do you?