Beside myself

Well, here we are... new dreams, new goals, new resolutions, new limbs,... happy new year everyone! Since we hear at P.D.o.G.U. are committed to above average-ness, we are going to make 2008 one to remember. That means more posts, more videos, more sketches made in meetings, more putties that are silly, and maybe even the return of the ever popular poll! But I think the best news is that I have reached an agreement with the Union Leader over the National Organization for More P.D.o.G.U. Posts (N.O.M.P.D.o.G.U.P.). So please, stop picketing in front of my house, and go back to your daily lives.

Comments

Dan said…
I detect a stange watermarked alternative message in this post! I think we all know now that the Peanut butter jar and the french fri guy in the behind scenes has the real control of things. Also the sideways text "Der in E?" must be some sort of subliminal message, that needs to be researched.
Jeff said…
Keen observation, Dan! You have uncovered a sneak-peek of sketches yet to come! Or maybe I should say, you've uncovered the scan where I forgot to put a white sheet of paper behind the page so you won't see the next page's drawings bleed through.

You get 23 points added to your score.