The truth hurts sometimes

With a recent, unexpected surge in voting in the past few hours, we have some pretty interesting results this week.

First of all, I apologize to all those that have been looking for more drawings and illustrations, but not finding it. I'll have to improve in this area. Although I bet you've been excited to see the return of M.N.S.M.S!! All together now... "Mmmmmmm... MNSMS!"

Secondly, For those who are stalking me, please stop mailing me severed body parts, and letters that describe how you want to stuff a pillow with hair from my head. And I'll think about the idea of selling used Kleenexes on Ebay for you.

Thirdistly, for those of you stuck in the never-ending vortex of P.D.o.G.U., all I can say is ...you were warned.

OK. Well, maybe you weren't, but I'll see if I can set up an escape clause, or something.

And lastly, for all those that come not to vote in these polls, I appreciate your dedication. If everybody came to vote, we'd have a garbled mess of BIG numbers to sort through every week. Who wants to deal with that, right?!? So, in light of these results, P.D.o.G.U.'s Friday Poll will be on hiatus for a little bit. I'm sure it will come back someday, but the masses have spoken, and we have listened. If you still feel like you just have to vote on something, there will be a poll at the lower right for your convenience.

Comments