Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #24

I can't wait to see how this one is going to be played out! I mean, look! His friend has the key to his incarceration, and he seems reluctant to give it to him! Ah, the hilarity!

Dragons must have been on my mind due to the fact that I watched "Eragon" for the first time last week. I'm crushed that we will most likely never see the cinematic sequel to this movie. Well, can you name a dragon movie that was a success? Reign of Fire? Dragon Wars? Dragon Heart? Pete's Dragon... actually, that one wasn't too bad...

Have you ever gone camping and found that perfect stick that can do anything and everything, like, be a perfect walking stick, roast marshmallows, become a light saber, turn into an bazooka, sweep your tent out, turn those rotten kids across the way into tadpoles, create an invisibility shield around whoever holds it, makes cars fly, and turns rocks into friendly allies that help fight the evil Grozack hordes? Ah, what memories.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey! I've been looking for that stick. Please give it back. Thank you.