I miss my corpse

It may come to a surprise to you, but I've actually withdrawn my name from participating in more Exquisite Corpses because I have just become to busy. I think. Anyway, I still have ten to show you that I actually did, and here's one of them. Oh, joy.

So here's the slice I was given. Well, I see what looks like some plants, maybe marble walls, and a symmetrical design. Alright, lets see what I can find on the web!



This might work well to continue those marble-looking walls. I'll hang on to this one. What else did I find...





Oooo, I think these will do nicely. Just look at those shovels! Perfect! And if Patrick, John and Dean read this blog, I hope you don't mind I used this image.




These will come in handy too a little bit later. But, just in case, I'd better get...



...A big alien head. Okay, we are ready to start building this thing!



As always, I first carry the background on through, and continue some of those branches and colors.



Now I'll bring in those walls and make sure they match up with the slice I was given. Man, where can I use that alien head?



Just a little bit more continuation from the slice... Still trying to figure out where to put that alien head...



Now I'll bring in that orchard scene, and adjust the color a bit. I had to squish it a little bit to make it work, but I don't think it's noticeable. Alien head, alien head...hmmmmmm.



Here are those tiles I found. I actually created another Photoshop file and arranged them first, then changed the perspective and brought them over to this file. Not looking too bad. But maybe the alien head could... well... no.



And finally I added John with his favorite spade. And now we have a creepy looking picture. Reminds me of that X-Files episode. Hey wait! X-Files, alien head! There has to be a place for it!!!! Drat!



Well, here's the final product. It got pretty rave reviews when it was posted. I was quite happy with it. The other Corpseers did a dandy job.

Comments