Hotels are noticing this poll!

The results are in! Let's see what we can decipher from all of this raw data.

Well, apparently, only 20% of you thought this was the best poll you've ever voted on. I feel horrible knowing that you've voted in polls worse than this one. Like the "Would you pull my finger?" poll, or the "How long does it take to frappé a wheelbarrow?" poll are two examples of these.

I'm somewhat surprised to see that 40% of you thought that this was not your favorite. I would think that having the chance to vote "Fluffy Towels" in a poll would have made this one quite popular, but I guess not. Which brings us to the other 40% that did indeed answer "Fluffy Towels." I can only assume that just less than half of my viewers read P.D.o.G.U. the moment they step out of the shower, and hence have fluffy towels on their mind.

Thanks to all that voted! All 100% of you!

Comments