Barbers of the world cry over lost revenue

The results from the millions of people that voted this week are in! Clearly, half of you that voted did so right at that moment. No space time anomalies happening there! Way to go!

A quarter of you that voted, however, voted the day before you voted... "yesterday." I find this truly amazing. Were there wormholes used to accomplish this physics-defying task? Or possible a flux-capacitor was used? Did you send a future self back in time to cast the vote? Please, share with us at P.D.o.G.U. how you managed to do this. (Up until now, our attempts at bending time have been unfruitful... except for that one time when sent our roof back 50 years.)

The other 25% that cannot find your hair, please check under the couch. It's probably there.

The last thing I can deduce from this data, is that no one voted "I didn't vote in this poll." This must mean that everybody in the world voted. And that 1/4 of the worlds population have lost their hair.

Do you know where your hair is?

Comments

Riley said…
I voted that I can't find my hair. No, I don't know where it is...I looked under the couch, and it wasn't there. Where are some other possibilities it might be?
Jeff said…
Riley: Hmmmmm. Well, have you tried looking in the fridge? Sometimes, I put the strangest things in there with out realizing it!