At least write your Uncle a letter.

I first must apologize to all those that have had to replace their monitors multiple times, thanks to my weekly polls. I didn't know that 50% of you threw darts at them to figure out how to vote. Well, now I know. A "Save the monitor" fund will be created shortly.

Nobody chose the 3rd option (asking their Uncles which one to pick) or the first option (always choosing the 3rd option). So, that was pretty understandable, and from now on, the 3rd option will be the 4th option. I'm also glad to see that 25% of you still enjoy the magical wonders that only the Magic 8 Ball can produce.

The other 25% of you that still don't vote in my polls, I beg you to reconsider. Please, your votes are important! They are important to... uh... well, they are important to somebody, I'm sure.

Comments