Where's the putty?

I regret to inform you that due to certain loved ones being in the hospital these past few days, there have been a serious lack of post lately, including the popular Silly Putty Close-Up Thursday. Much apologies to my devoted fans, namely Riley and Dan. Hopefully, we will get back to our regular scheduled posts soon, and show you the process next week.

To help you all cope with this issue, here's a picture of some slimy guy trying to sell you a 3 legged chair 1 legged chair.

Comments

Dan said…
uh, but there is only one leg sir?
Jeff said…
Wha,... HEY! That slimey guy said he had a three legged chair! Boy, he is slick!
Paula said…
I think his brother is a car salesman.
Riley said…
$79.99?! Is he crazy?! Who would buy a one legged chair for $79.99?!?! I mean, I've seen people sell chairs for like, $500 trillion, but $79.99?! Come on!
Riley said…
And all those $500 trillion chairs have ZERO legs, too!
Jeff said…
Paula: Let's hope his brother's car commercials are as classy as those Mazda ones.

Riley: Hmmm, a no-legged chair. Isn't that what snails sit on? (I guess a snail that has $500 trillion to spare.)