Where have all the corpse gone?

Well, it sure has been a while since I last did a post about an Exquisite Corpse I've worked on. So, let's take a look at one, shall we?

Hmmm. I was given, what appears to be, splashes of pink and red. Interesting. Very interesting. You know what that makes me think of, don't you?...

The Wright Brothers! Unfortunately, they didn't make it into this corpse. Let see what else did though...



I decided to look for some painters to help me out with this one. That last guy looks like a keeper! Now, just a few more things...


...Like a paint brush and a knife. (You can never have too many knife pictures.) Lets start building this puppy!

I start continuing some of the color from the slice I was given. Just lovely.

I found a cool little paint splash on the web, and decided to use it a few times. Simply marvelous.

Let's add some more continuation from the original slice, shall we? A thing of beauty.

I added a little doorway here, to help give this piece a sense of depth. I like depth.

And... Hey, wait a second! Hippo?!? What are you doing here? Get out! Get out of here! You are not in this corpse! Shoo!

Now, let's add the painter, casting a slight shadow on the wall. He didn't have a brush in the original picture, so...

...Let's give him one! Oh, and we'll add the knife too. There it is! My finished piece!

And another finished corpse for the history books. Enjoy!

Comments