Is it under the couch?

As I mentioned a million years ago, here for your enjoyment is the show I like to call, "Where's my flopsidoodle?" It was a cartoon collaboration between myself and another aspiring cartoonist, Riley. He has his own comic blog, you know. He's posted a comic for everyday for over 300 days already. Now that's dedication!

Anyway, check out our show. It's fairly painless! And if you can see it, there's a little "j" and "r" in the top right corner to show who did what part. (Oh, and don't worry about sound since this doesn't have any.) Enjoy!

Comments

Riley said…
Ha, ha! I remember this!!

So, you got it on YouTube, huh? Cool! How can I do that on my blog?
Jeff said…
Riley: Well, it takes years and years of training. This training starts in children around the age of 7 months old. Many give up by the time they are 7 1/2 months old due to the rigorous training.

Or you just go to YouTube and register an account.