I'm not sure that corpse will fit.

Stand back and be amazed at this Exquiset Corpse! I was given this slice to ponder artistically...

So, we have what appears to be chain mesh or a metal screen of some sort. Hmmm... I need to find some images of something similar.

Who would have guessed there's a whole website dedicated to metal mesh. Well, this still doesn't look right. Let me do some more searching.

Mmmmm, no. Still not there.

Well, getting closer, but still doesn't have the right perspective... I may have to just *gasp* copy and paste from the slice I was given! Let's bring it into Photoshop, shall we?

So, as always, I start by matching the background. Easy enough. Now lets see what happens when I try and *gasp* copy and paste.

Well, would you look at that! It matches up perfectly! Except for that diamond looking thing... Wait a second, maybe I can duplicate one side and then flip it!

It works! Oh, ho, ho! Looking good! (I'm quite pleased with *gasp* copying and pasting.)

Now that I have a somewhat perfectly repeating background I can do what ever I want! Let's see, what could I add... Ooo! How about an old school Battlestar Galactica Cylon Raider!!

Hmmmm, cool, but I'm not sure this will work.

Well, Merry Christmas to you too! But I think a Cylon Santa suit works even less. (I can hear the Cylon going "Ho. Ho. Ho.) I may have to go another route.

I find some cartoon guy's back, and a port hole from a ship.

I add them in to look something like...

This! Ah, lovely.

I also add a little highlight to make it look like glass.

Then I add some clouds with shadows, so the next person that gets my slice won't have to try and match metal mesh again. I submit my section, and the final result is...

A sight to behold. Ah, bask in the exquisite corpseness of it all.

Comments