There goes that corpse again.

Time for another look at an Exquisite Corpse. Here's the eighth slice I was sent.

As usually, I like to get the overall background color down first. Something that matches the majority of the slice I receive.

Then I decided to do something I normally don't do...I scribbled "Doofus!" all across my forehead and wore a pink bunny costume to the store.

Then, realizing the extreme embarrassment being out in public like this, I ran until I found a giant vat of Jell-o and jumped into it head first.

Unfortunately, my luck didn't change, for in the vat of Jell-o were deadly peanut-piranhas! I scrambled to get out as they begin tearing through the pink fur. Needless to say, I escaped, but the bunny outfit was DOA.

The ER team desperately tried to revive it, but it was no use. It had passed on to pinker pastures. I held a wake for the garment, and laid it to rest with other costumes long gone.

I decided right then and there that peanut-piranhas that lived in Jell-o needed to be exterminated by whatever painful means are necessary. So I bought some napalm, and fried the little pests!

Oh, and here's the end result.

A thing o beauty.

Comments