The bus test

For all those that may not know me, including that faithful fan in Brisbane, I take the bus to work. It suits me fairly well, and it gives me time to work on my hobby of building the Statue of Liberty out of gum. Well, the other day I ran out of Juicy Fruit, and decided to try something different. I wondered how well I could draw a cowboy in my sketch book while riding the bus. Here are the results...
Well, the bus driver drove really careful that day. And he was actually dodging the pot holes. So I tried again, on a different route, different driver.

This time, it left me with impressive results. Notice the difference between the freeway, and side streets.
Then a little penguin, realizing the personal ramifications, started to loose it.
I didn't mean to upset him! It was just a little experiment! Oh, I have guilt now...

Comments