The posters that never were

I thought I'd share a collection of posters that I've worked on, but were never actually posted. Most were done in art classes and such. So, I guess these are faux posters. Or maybe they're called "post-iques," ...kind of like a poster, but not really. These are the kind that go to poster restaurants and poster parties, and get picked-on by all the real posters just because they've never been "posted." Even post-it notes take jabs at these guys.

But to be honest, one of these is an actual, real poster. Unfortunately, as soon as I log off, I'm afraid the other posters might take out their aggressions on it, and beat it up. Ah, well... Can you guess which one is the real poster?

(Please forgive the gratuitous use of lens flares in the first two. I was young and naive.)






Comments

Dan said…
I'm Reminded of 'Things found under a couch pillow' That poster would have rocked them all. But alas, was not to be.

I do think i will make some cookies though.