Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #16

It is scientific theory that if a female bird, while looking behind, can balance herself on a gravity defying perch, she will be able to sing a musical note perfect in pitch. However, after this incredible feat, her eyeballs pop out of her head and turn into dark-matter vortexes that consume all organic material.

Or so I hear.

About this time in the meeting, I was getting the impression that we were going to be moving through the pages quite rapidly. I figured quantity was more important than quality. So here I give you... the quickly-drawn dancing circle. (This is called "art". Somewhere.)

"Hmmm. Now,... why would I start feeling a sharp, stabbing pain in my back all of a sudden?"

I'm selling these buttons as Christmas gifts for only $19.95. (Visit the P.D.o.G.U. store for more details.)

Big-nose, floating head guy ends this weeks installment. Let us ponder for the next moment what wonders he may be gazing up at.

Or, just look up and see for yourself. Go ahead. It's pretty cool.

(Maybe he just wants to get one of those buttons. He seems impressed.)

Comments

Paula said…
So how do you know it's a female bird? And Mr. Dancing Circle's mouth makes him look like a relative of this guy.
Jeff said…
Well, it's the colorful plumage that gives it away.

Hey, wait a minute. Do you like The X-files or something?