Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch - Supplement C

Thanks to Dan (Yes, THE Dan for the wonderful blog "Dan's Toy Blog") for supplying me with a long, boring, uneventful staff meeting example, I have now filled up 14 sketch books. However, due to strict budget concerns here at P.D.o.G.U., we can only show one page. Thank you, Dan, and enjoy. May you get over your MC life.

I, at first, just drew this happy, smiling star. But I thought it needed something else. And what better way to make any picture better than to add firearms. Besides, it's a "shooting star!" (Okay, so you saw that one a mile away...)

At least his teeth are clean. And he has pointy ears. That's gotta count for something.

Hey, guy! The star! Look at the first drawing! The star has it. He's got your gun! Hey,...you! Look up!... Up there!... At the top of the screen! The star has your gun! He's got it up there! Up...there! Hello?! Are you... HEY! LOOK UP!! THE STAR...oh, never mind.

Some people might say that rock climbing is a pretty dangerous sport. Pffff!! Whatever! You know what I think? I think rock climbing over shark infested waters is a dangerous sport. And I do it all the time.
Here. In Idaho.
Over lakes that are infested with the very rare Idaho shark.
And, it's 40 feet long.
Yeah.

I have to apologize to all you hairy-legged P.D.o.G.U. fans out there, as well as all the P.D.o.G.U. fans that are giant headed worms that enjoy staring at hairy legs, or the P.D.o.G.U. walking, talking scissors fans that enjoy snipping hairy legs. I don't mean to be stereotypical with this one.

Comments