Look, an aardvark!

I thought I might share a few images of the wildlife I happen to see around my habitat each day. (I will leave out, however, the gruesomely vile ogre that lives in my mirror in the mornings.)

First we have Duane, the meditating mantis. (For reasons unknown, Duane has becoming an atheist, and feels that having the word "praying" in his name violates his rights and is politically incorrect.)

Here we have a very rare breed of horse called the Stillasastatue Horse. "Stilla" for short. She hardly ever moves. And I can attest to that. I once sat and watch her for 4 days straight. She didn't even flinch when I held up a sugar cube for her.

And I thought I'd save the most vicious one for last. I shudder just thinking about this monster. Ooooeeehhhh! Once I saw this beast eat a jogger like it was a dog biscuit. I don't have a formal name for him yet, but I've been thinking of calling him...Stuart.

Comments

Gabrielle said…
How about that Stilla? Must have a will of iron, I'd say.
Jeff said…
Where's the rim-shot sound effect when you need one! :o) Nice call, Gabrielle!