Have a corpse on me.

Well, how about another corpse? I know, I know, you hear that everyday. Here's what I got...



Now, for the most part, I usually try to figure out what's going on in the slice given to me. I'll then either find images that I've done, or do some Google image searches and find what I need. Here are the images that I figured I want to use in my slice...






I ended up not useing the bath mat things. But, this is what I came up with...



Want to see the end result? Well, check it out!...



Makes you want to go on a jolly holiday, doesn't it?

Comments

Anonymous said…
It makes me want to take a bath with postcards... but I still love the blog! You should have more weekly meetings. Boring for you, fun for your readers.
Dan said…
Where did the safty mats go?
Jeff said…
Hannah - Thanks for the visit! And, the meetings aren't always boring. Sometimes we draw names to see who will be the sword swallower during the slow moments.

Dan - They were rejected in the 43rd draft. They were so close to fame and fortune!
Anonymous said…
I like how you blog-u-ment the corpses. I should do that. All I've been doing is showing the final product and tellin ppl to guess which part is mine.

You do great work BTW

PatchWyrk