Rejected product mascots: Part 2



Comments

C. Bennett said…
Hey there, I didn't know how else to contact you but to leave a comment. Thanks for the comment on my painter picture. I actually just got artrage2 a week ago to try out and painter around the same time. ArtRage rocks, its so easy to access things and well its just really hands on like a sketchbook feels. I think Artrage is really cool to sketch and draw on(I actually like the pencil in it more than in painter), but the paint doesn't have a wide range of uses. Painter rocks for paint i think, (maybe thats why its called Painter and not pencil) I was playing around with painter last night and got a better picture out of it than the one i posted, i should have that one up tonight. I think you do have to know how to paint a little in the real world to be able to get the image looking the same (all i have to do now is remember my old painting classes).
ps. Jerry the hair gel would make a great mascots