Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch: Supplement B

You may choose your own excuse from me about why I did not post a MNSMS yesterday.

1. I must apologize for the lack of post yesterday. What happened, was,...uh...the staff meeting...uh...went on until last night! Yeah. It went on until last night. Wow, what a meeting.

2. Well, I'm dead. Sorry that I couldn't post yesterday. Luckily, there are computers up here now! Sweet! I'll let you know how things are, and I'll try to find out when you are coming.

3. I can't believe I missed my post yesterday! I never miss a MNSMS! Man! I guess that's what happens when you decided to see what happens when you superglue your face to the road.

Now, to entertain you, I present Gregrico, the Knife Juggler! Watch as he sharpens his teeth as he juggles.

Comments