Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch - Supplement A

Whoo-hoo, oh boy! Did we have a great staff meeting today! Whoo-doggie! Talk about time to draw! Man sakes alive! Yessirreeeeeeee! How 'bout 'em! Well, here they are!



I decided to start off with a self portrait during the first part of our incredible staff meeting. Can you find me? Here's a hint...I don't have a mustache.

Near the middle part of our meeting, I looked across the table at one of my co-workers and thought "Hey, what if he had some kind of rodent like head, instead of a mongooses one?" I drew this picture and held it up in front of him for the rest of the middle part of the meeting.

Well, as we were approaching the end part of the meeting, I remembered that I packed my watercolors with me! What luck! So I grabbed the glass of water from the guy next to me and painted another self portrait. I think I'm getting real good at these things. I didn't even use a mirror on this one.

Comments

Gabrielle said…
I'm going to guess that you are the one with the perky kneecaps ;o)

I love the blue guy, he's got star quality, he should be in cartoons.
Jeff said…
To be 100% honest,... I have to admit that I did have my kneecaps augmented last year. I'm sorry to say...they are not natural. But it was the best $3.74 I spent in a long time. :o)

Thanks fot the comment! Maybe we'll see more of this blue guy! Maybe..."Cadaver 2: Blue Fuzzy Death."
Riley said…
Hey wait a second...I remember you coming over to my house some five years ago or so, and showing all of us that blue-monster guy! I can see right through your writing, into the computer! Okay, seriously, when did you really draw that? 1998? 1999? 1492?

2492?