Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #12

Yeah! It's MNSMS! (That's pronounced "mmmmmnnnnnsssssmmmmmssssss")

I'm not sure this guy understands the consequences here. I think someone might have said, "Who wants to roast marshmallows?" and he said "I DO! I DO!" He just loves roasted marshmallows.

When I was young, my only friend was a patched-up, ratty, old blanket. We would have so much fun together! We'd play "Put the blanket on the grass and sit on it," and "Jump off the roof and pretend I'm Batman." Ahh, those were the days.

Secret Marketing Tip #24: Worms are suckers for promotional items, like t-shirts, baseball caps, and toothbrushes.

I figured I hadn't drawn too many women in these sketches (except for the last worm sketch. On the right.) So, I'd better draw one to make sure people don't think I'm anti-female or something. But then, I also realized that I haven't drawn any blenders as well. So, I drew a blender. However, by placing the blender above the lady, I realized that I may have canceled out the original intention of this whole sketch. Sheesh! I try to hard, don't I.

And, to end this dozen-enth staff meeting sketch, I give you the smallest hamburger ever drawn. In the world. Ever. Since the beginning of time.

I think.

Comments