Another corpse, but no cadaver.

It's time to show another wonderful corpse I worked on with other creatives at the Exquisite Corpse website. This was actually my second one, even though it was posted first. (Little bit of trivia there for ya!)

This is what I was given as my starting slice...


Hmmmmm. Very interesting. I noticed the roses...the flesh tones of legs(?), and a clip-art pointing hand. Hmmmm. Well, how about I do something like this...


Whew! That was hard work! Well, this is the final outcome, after it was passed on to 2 others. Quite nice, if I do say so myself.


And, if your are dying to find out what people thought about it, just go to the comments under the original post.

Comments

Dan said…
too much fun, i might have to try one of those some day. And that illustration friday too looks intriguing. I'm just excited I finally opend up the action to my sixth comic book in Glob league! Let the Space Battle Royale begin!
Jeff said…
It's quite fun! There are a few people that think they are creating the next "Mona Lisa," but there are lots others that just have fun with it.

When will you post those GL comics online?!?! I'm behind in the story, I think. I need a GL fix!