Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #9

Oooo, almost to the 10th Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch! Maybe I'll do something real special to celebrate. Like, throw some confetti up, or something. Anyway...

How is it that some cartoons can get away with wearing nothing at all. Take this guy for instance. Now, either he is without apparel, or he has some kind of tight body suit on.

Well, that's about all the time I want to invest into that mystery.

I started drawing a spider consumed in the happy times around him when a thought came to me. That thought was "Why do we always draw spiders hanging from webs?" Why can't we as artist, explore all of the web-hanging creatures of the earth...

...Like door-to-door salesmen.

A delightful bald man. As soon as I drew it, however, I realized what I forgot.

A flower popping out of his head. Ahhh, much better. Don't you think?

Here at P.D.o.G.U., we are an equal opportunity company, and insist that if someone has a flower popping out of a guys head, we must also show a guy popping out of a flowers head too. Fair is fair.

Comments