Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #8

I have this thing with apples. You see, I'm allergic to them. Oh, I haven't always been, but I am now. And I like apples. Yet, I can't eat them. Woe is me.

I also have this thing with weird little creatures. You see, I'm allergic to them. Oh, I haven't always been, but I am now. And I like weird little creatures. Yet, I can't eat them. Woe is me.

There are certain animals that I think are just fun to draw. Walrusi are on the list. Just look at how silly they wave! I would have included a hat to increase the silly-ness factor, but I had to nod at someone about something during the meeting, which broke my walrus-hat-drawing concentration.

There was a time when Tetris ruled my mind. So much that I started thinking about how buildings would match up if they started to fall on each other. I realized I had to quit this addiction after I tried picking up a 4 story building and throwing it across the street on top of the corner gas station. This drawing, I think, is just an echo of that part of my brain I have suppressed for just under 300 years.

Ten points to the person that can guess how many legs a ladybug is supposed to have, divided by the number I wanted to draw on this one, subtracted by the number of legs I drew, and added to the bags of popcorn he/she has under her/his wings. Mark, set, go...

And so, we end with an unfinished version of Captain Flabbyface. Until next time, dismissed!

Comments