Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #11

Whoa! Gettin' an early start this time around!

Well, I had to sit this little fella down and tell him the truth. He had been dancing all over the place today, saying "I'm a peach! I'm a peach!!" I hate to do that to such a tender heart, but he just can't live a lie for his whole life.

I ate him shortly after that and put him out of his misery.

Okay ladies, step right up and stake your claim on this fine piece of meat. Don't let appearances fool you. This one is a keeper! And he's single!! Hot dog! Send him an email at bullloving@aol.com and tell him why you are the cow of his dreams!

Love must be in the air here at P.D.o.G.U. These two prove it. Unfortunately, I'm thinking it just won't last.

What do you call an octopus astronaut? An Octonaut? Astropus? Octastopronusaut? Yeah, I'm thinking the last one.

Comments

Jeff said…
Shoot!

My editor warned me that someone might take offense to space octopi, but I just brushed him off. I'm gonna get a big "I told you so" soon.

Just to help you out with your phobia, I would stay away from this photo.