Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #10

On this momentous occasion, celebrating our 10th time sharing staff meeting sketches, I will give you something extra special today. Not only do I have 7 new wondrous drawings to behold, I will also post a bonus sketch.

I know, you're excited.

Knowing that these sketches were from a couple weeks ago, you can guess what I was looking forward to. That's right,... a danish. Mmmm, a nice warm danish, with icing drizzled on top.

Firework safety rule #1 - Never place a firecracker in your hand and then light it.

Firework safety rule #2 - Never place a firecracker in your mouth and then light it.

Firework safety rule #3 - If you ever find yourself in the presence of a suicidal firecracker, run and scream like a little girl.

I debated whether or not to post this sketch, because of the cosmic significance of it. I didn't what you to look at the masterful unity created by these hypnotic pen marks, and feel helpless to the universal upheaval that would form in your mind. But then I thought, "Eh, why not."

What if you were the beta offspring? There would still be some bugs to fix, and eventually, you would be available to the entire neighborhood. But for those first few years, you just didn't work 100% correctly. Hmmmm.... My life's story.

And know, I give you the smallest sketch ever drawn during a Monday Staff Meeting. This drawing was scanned at a size over 399%! (It was scanned at 400%.) And here we see Chewbacca as a wee little pup of 87 years, and a goofy Fraggle-like visitor.

And now, here's your bonus sketch... Enjoy!

Comments

Riley said…
Uhhh...what in the world kind of bonus sketch is that?! Would you mind letting me know...soon?
Jeff said…
Are you complaining about the bonus sketch?!? It was a free, extra sketch, and you dare question the choice?!?! Well, I never...

Look at those nicely drawn pants. And his hair! Don't you just want to run your hands over it? And I know that chin is a 8.4 on the "funny chin scale." I tested it myself. If you would like to test the "funny-ness" of your chin, go to www.howfunnyisyourchin.com.
Dan said…
nice drawrings. I too made some sketches when I was tricked to going to a timeshare presentation.