My drawing game


I had this idea once to do a little drawing game each day. The idea was to put a bunch of random, common nouns and verbs into jars, and pick 2 nouns and 1 verb each day. Then, I would draw a creative way to incorporate them together, like the example above. And then I would end up with a silly picture, like a brain dancing on a bottle of lotion. Though I've never gotten around to make these jars full of words, I have yet another idea! I would propose that you, my avid and faithful reader, can submit 3 words (2 nouns and a verb) and I will do a drawing from them, similar to the dancing brain. I may still do my own, but if you think you have a good word combination, then leave a comment with them in it. Happy word hunting!

(Helpful hints: common words are best, but I'm sure there could be exceptions. Also, think of tangible nouns, like "dog" or "cat" or "pickle," and not "government" or "air.")

Comments

Dan said…
ah, clever again!

Dingo, Toaster, Slippery


mega-phone, underpants, Attacking
Jeff said…
Oooo, very good ones Dan. Be looking for the drawing here soon!

And, boy, are you lucky to be the first one. I just don't know if I will be able to get to all of them. But your's will be posted! Whew!
Riley said…
I got two sets of three words for ya, one from me and one from some lady named "Paula." Whoever she is.

Mine:
microwave, velcro, whack

Hers:
chocolate chip, exersaucer, float
Jeff said…
Nice ones Riley, whoever you are. And good ones from that Paula lady. Ask her if she wants to go on a date with me! :o)

Be on the look out for these in future posts!