Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #5

Okay, I'm posting a little early tonight for all you people that think going to bed at a decent hour is important for maintaining health and vigor. Here we go!...

This meeting, our account manager decided to write all of our names on the outlines, so we would remember who we are. I'm always confusing myself with the guy next to me, so this was helpful. And look! I even drew a picture of him! Well, uh...wait a second...maybe that's me.

My favorite radio program I listen to each morning as I ride my convertible mule to work is "The Duane Parsley Morning Show" on the AM dial. I must have been thinking about it as I drew this one. This morning he talked quite a lot about corned beef and civil engineers. Very engaging stuff.

Boise, Idaho is known around the world as The City of Trees. And just like Pamplona, Spain's "Running of the bulls," we have our own festival. This year we will be celebrating it's 37th year. Now, if you want to have some real fun, you may be allowed to run the route as well. Just make sure you don't say "timber," or you might be end up as firewood.

Comments