Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #4

Technically, it's still Monday night. So, here you go (finally)...

I think that racing stick horse would be quite amazing to watch. I was able to get in two such horses from this spectacle before we moved on to the next page.

...But it looks like someone was in a hurry to be done with this staff meeting after that first page. I was only able to draw a little bit of this goofy robot. And to think he was going to be the best robot I ever drew! We started cruising through the notes about this time. Curse you, Fast Staff Meeting!!!!

Here I tried to draw a little itty bitty bean guy, and I still couldn't finish it! Sheesh! I think I drew a dot on the last page just to show the Fast Staff Meeting that I could still finish something! Man, I showed him who's boss! Take that!

I'll try not to wait until 11 minutes before Tuesday to post next weeks sketches. Otherwise, I'll have to start calling it the "Tuesday Morning Staff Meeting Sketch."

Comments

Dan said…
some of us have a bed time you know. I think you should expand on the stick horse racing, could be a good major motion picture some day.
Jeff said…
Maybe I should call it "Oceanmuffin."

Ha! Get it! "Oceanmuffin!" "Seabiscuit!" "Ocean...

Oh never mind.
Dan said…
Or, "Lookwaffles." then people would go to see it for both story and waffles.