Monday Night Staff Meeting Sketch #3

I know, I know. You've been waiting all night to see these. Well, ok. Here you go.

Well, Mister Fix-it Man here looks like he's ready to fix that thing-a-ma-hoozit with his trusty 3-3/17ths dilly-ma-bob. And is that a mullet I drew? Kinda, but not so much. I thinks it's a mock-mullet.

So, my boss started the meeting off with the "Why do elephants paint their toe nails red" joke. Now, I had to draw it. It's one of those unwritten law thingies. But then, my mind started to wander (which happens rather frequently in these meetings), and I thought what other variations there could be with this joke.

The Ole "Rhino in a Peach Tree" joke! What a gag!

Or how about the hilarious "Whale in an Orange Tree" joke! Oh, I just might snort my milk on that one!

Comments

Dan said…
so why do elephants paint their toe nails red? Nice trees. Worthy of a Walk in the Park.
Jeff said…
"A Walk in the Park" is classic liturature, Dan. I pale compared it, and I feel it is quite an exageration to be compared to that work of comical genius. Much like the brilliant work, "The Rotten Life of Stickboy." I will have to get permission from the creator of that fine work and post a couple drawings someday.

I'm actually waiting for the day when the "A walk in the park/The rotten life of stickboy" collection comes out on hard bound book, and then I will spend my life's savings on it.

Now about the joke...