Marry Poppins even sang about staying awake.


I once read an article (I know, pretty amazing.) in the Utne Reader about how this one guys thinks that going to sleep is kinda like death-lite. It was interesting, and since that moment, I have never slept again. I have tape holding my eyelids open 24 hours a day. I wear a gong around my neck and hit it with a spatula every 5 minutes to keep me from being too drowsy. I also fill my socks full of Rice Chex to help me... oh, wait a second...no, that's for something else.

Anyway, this illustration was made from that inspired reading.

Comments

Dan said…
I like the bedding. Where can I get those skulls?
Jeff said…
You can purchase this and many other fine skull quilts at www.buyaskullquiltordie.com. It's a small market, so I'm not sure if they are still around. You can always check out these quilts though. Maybe she will take request? :o)