Illustration Friday: Missing

Uh oh. I think I'm in trouble.

Comments

froggie is... said…
ohhhhh...that's awful! give the poor thug some loafers or something....

honestly.

verry silly, jeff. as is a great deal on this blog. i didn't know that grapes had er, um, external organs.

wowwwwww....
Anonymous said…
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is great!
Riley said…
I like that mask.

Maybe his feet are taking a vacation to Argentina or something. :D Tell him that.
Jeff said…
focus_ret: Glad you got a chuckle! Thanks for the visit.

Ms Froggie: Well, where do you think grape juice comes from? :)

Tofusquirrel: Thanks!

Riley: That is a cool mask, isn't it. Well, I don't know if I want to tell him his feet are thousands of miles away. He may squeeze me until grape juice comes out!
steve said…
Ha ha, maybe it's better we don't see this guy's feet! Fun cartoon here!
imwithsully said…
Maybe you should post a drawing of his feet later to see if he can find them. :)
Jeff said…
Steve: These Pro-wrestler types do probably go through a lot of Gold Bond...

imwithsully: Ooo, a new twist on a classic game! "Hide and Seek your feet!"

Thanks for all your comments everybody!
HAHA

I remember when I first started drawing years ago, I'd hide feet in grass because I couldn't draw them. heh!